Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

January 02, 2012

1*2*12 Strength 3.1 Squatting PR 605 x 3

So gearing up for the upcoming meet this weekend.  I decided to work up to a heavy triple.  Things are feeling good and I am not interesting is shutting down training totally for the meet.  I will lift whatever I can.  I miss competing and need to feel that buzz again.

Standard Warm -up

Squat:
bar x 10
135 x 3
225 x 3
315 x 3
405 x 1
495 x 1
555 x 1
605 x 3 PR


I am happy with this and this will be my opener in the squat.  So it looks like the rest of the week is going to be recovery and throwing.

BW is 285 and I am going to clean up the diet this week.  If I am under 280 on Wed I may cut down to 275 but chances are slim.  Instead I have an entire bag of Oreo's and half gallon of milk I am going to drink Thursday night.

Openers are:
605-340-600

I can easily hit a triple on all of these lifts following the fed guide lines.  I have nothing to p[rove here and no concerns about records.  If I am lucky I can go 9 of 9 and put up a good raw total for the 198 class.  So Ill start light and go for broke after with no pressure of bombing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search