Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

January 07, 2012

1*7*12 Test Week PL meet instead

  1*7*12

So instead of doing my heavy singles this week at home in the garage I decided to go out and do a raw PL meet.  I had a great time and it was a well run contest by the RAW 504 crew in Nola.  Things went well. I wish I had more of a story to tell about it but I don't.  I paid some dudes to watch me lift and they did a good job of that.

I went 7 of 9 on the day.  The only mishap was on Bench, and me not being that comfortable with the rules that this fed uses.  I missed 325 due to my head coming off the bench and 405 on third attempt because I jumped the start command.  Oh well.  As far as calling it good, it works for me but 360 is what counted in competition and toward my total.

The weights I picked were dead on other than bench.  I don't think I could have gotten any more out of the dead or squat.

So to sum it up it went like this:

SQUAT:
600
650
675 PR

BENCH:
325
360
405 PR

DEADLIFT:
600
630
665 PR

675-360-665
1705 TOTAL @ 284

Video shows best lifts in each so I did not feel the need to make you watch me do all 9 lifts.  Also shows me looking fucking gross in a singlet.

3 comments:

  1. Just curious, what knee sleeves are you using? And do you like/recommend 'em?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dl was 100% hate and stubbornness. nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  3. The knee sleeves are the Heaviest that EFS makes they are a great product.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search