Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

January 31, 2012

Strength 8.1 continued



"I am a Mother Fucker" it taunted.
Taking today to finish yesterdays shit lifting was the right move.   I know better.  You can't serve two masters.  You will just suck at both.  The decision has to be made which is a priority right now throwing shot or building strength for the Season.  I have two weeks left so not time to back off lifting yet.   I will still be playing with the shot I just need to cut down on the volume during the training and not try and throw same day I lift.  This week is going to be a little fucky anyway, since TOSSAPOLOOZA is this weekend in Houston and I am going to throw a shit ton.

Training:
Bench:
bar x 10
135 x 10
225 x 3
315 x 3
345 x 3
365 x 3 x 2

Dips:
3 x 10

Good Mornings:
3 x 10

Prowler: +90lbs
8 trips sub 1 min rest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search