Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

November 09, 2011

11*9*11 LAB 5.1 OHIO Edition

While out ont he road I have to take quality training when I can get it.  Luckliy with all of the traveling I have done over the years I have made some great friends in different places.  This has provided me with excellent places and people to train wiht so that I am not losing ground.  This week I am in OH for a couple days so training here is always fun.

Standard Warmup:

Squat: texas squat bar 55#
bar x 10
145 x 10
235 x 10
325 x 10 x 7
got video but will have to wait till back home.

Good Mournings:
145 x 10 x 5

DL:
325 x 10 x 5

PWO
stretch
roll
lacrosse ball

Also had some delicious Austrailian foods to end the night.  Great times and laughs.  Here is some new stuff I'm listening to.  Enjoy it or not.  I mean it's your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search