Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

November 14, 2011

11*14*11 1.2 week 2 day 1 Squatting

Just another notch in my belt.
       

           


 Another day of high volume squats is in the book.  Paying the costs to be the boss.  Today was one of those days that I did not feel that I had much in the tank.  So I just got the Rx'd word done and called it.  This is easier said than done when the Rx'd is 10 x 10 squats.  I knew that this high volume approach was going to be a handful when I started.  The results of this have been exactly what I hoped for.  I am dropping some fat, gaining some lean mass, and improving flexibility and mobility.  Also all of my joints are feeling great.  I don't know how much of this is the high reps or supplements. (USPLabs Super Cissus)  Either way I am not complaining as long as it is working I'm not changing anything.

























1.2.2.1: Squat

Pre workout shake and supplements:
Super Cissus
Conquest Nutrition Protien
Jack3d

Standard Warm-up:

Training:
Squat:
bar x 10
135 x 10
225 x 10
335 x 7 x 10

Snatch:
165 x 5 x 5

Good Mornings:
135 x 3 x 10

Conditioning:
prowler 10 trips

Happy with this.  I think when I test my 10 reps squat again in 3 weeks I am going to be where I want to be.

Puking means it is working,
Matt Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search