Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

November 18, 2011

11*18*11 1.2.2.3 DEAD LIFT DAY

Indeed 



11*18*11
1.2.2.3 High Volume DL:

Standard Warm-up:

Training:
Dead Lift:
Bar x 10
135 x 10
225 x 10
335 x 5 x 10
365 x 2 x 10

Really ugly Cleans:
215 x 3 x 5

Good Mornings:
3x 10
Still sticking to the plan and things are going well.  Still making some minor adjustments to my Program, but theory and practice are different.   My low back pump is typically out of control after this volume of pulling.   Contrast showers eliminate this for me almost immediately.  

Thoughts:
            I am fairly certain when they were designing spandex they never had me in mind.  Poor spandex you got the short end of the stick.  I am sure that material from the same batch is getting to enjoy some lovely ladies rear end yet you are stuck holding my thunder zone in place.  I often think of the poor luck that some materials get.  Another example of this is my hot tub.  This poor thing had the rough possibility that it could be used for some sexy people resort instead it gets to hangout in my back yard.  Getting pissed on by my jerk dogs and staying warm for fat sweaty dudes.  This is probably the reason it breaks down regularly.  I think it may be trying to kill itself.

Just hanging out making dude stew,
Matso

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search