Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

November 12, 2011

11*12*11 Video from last weeks Training.

Last week I got the chance to train with some friends in Ohio.  One of the things I really enjoy is that I get to travel a ton and train with other "athletes" I respect.  Seeing my buddies garage gym makes me want to come home and re-configure mine.  For as much as I read about people unhappy with there gym, I don't see why more people don't go the garage gym route.  I will do an article on this soon.

Here is last week, well most of it I missed out filming a bunch of it.



Also today I am getting back settled at home watching some Netflix.  Here are some Movie recommendations.

Layer Cake
Hobo with a Shotgun
Rubber
OldBoy

there is a couple entertaining movies.  Now enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Latest Upwork Tests 2017
    1)Upwork SEO Test 2017
    2)Upwork PHP Test 2017
    3)Upwork WordPress Test 2017
    4)Upwork C# Test 2017
    5)Upwork CSS Test 2017
    MORE TEST.....................
    https://latestupworktests.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search