Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

December 27, 2011

12*27*11 Strength 2*1*2*1

Ok Christmas is over and time to put that extra bloat to use.  Still having some issues with my feet and legs however they are responding well to some extra time warming-up and ART massage.  Training heavy = things are going to hurt.

Standard warm-up:
Spin Bike
ART in Calves and Achilles with baseball

Squat:
bar x 10
135 x 10
225 x 5
315 x 5
405 x 5
505 x 5
525 x 5 x 2



Bench:
135 x 5
225 x 5
325 x 5 x 2 worked on being able to pause these.  I am looking at doing a raw meet next weekend so I am hoping I can get a legal bench.  It is going to be pathetic either way.

Good Mornings:
3 x 10

Tricep ext: with band
3 x failure.

Felt good this week way better than last week.  I guess last week I was far more beat up from throwing as much as I did prior.  Things are feeling good looking forward to triples next week and maybe a meet.

Still working on website I am hoping to have everything laid out the way I want it in 2-3 weeks.  I have some good help from a couple of friends and fellow throwers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search