Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

August 15, 2011

Article: GET RIGHT!!!


The Most Important Supplement You Are NOT Taking
By Matt Vincent

                I know everyone is looking for that magical supplement, and friends I have it for you.  I travel a lot for work and competition, and being on the road 10+ days a month leads to a different set of problems for all aspects of training and life.  However while I’m on the road I travel with normal mix of supplements like protein, BCAA, fish oil, pre workout, and others.  However, without a doubt the most important thing is fiber.  If you are not taking a fiber supplement every day, you hate yourself and happiness. 
               
                Other than my training the most important moment of my day is within the 1st hour of waking when it is time to go and take the Browns to the super bowl.  Nothing is more motivating for a great day, great life, or great training session than dropping a turbo fiber deuce.  That feeling of being cleaned out and ready to refill with all of the “right” food items is great to start the day.  By “right” food items I mean mostly a diet of burritos and other meats wrapped in tortillas, but that’s just me.
                Ask any real lifter and they will agree on the importance of max effort work in the can.  If you are already taking fiber, then good for you, keep being awesome.  If not, you are missing out on a life changing experience.  I don’t care if you only eat salad…well that’s not true I do care and you should stop.  No one got awesome eating just salad, well maybe taco salads, but that’s as close as it gets but I digress.  Anyway, fiber supplements are easy to pick up and much cheaper than anything else you are taking.  For about $10 a month you too can be, and feel, amazing.  If you are taking a fiber supplement that is anything but powder that goes into your drink, you’re doing it wrong. 
               
                Taking Fiber is also incredibly easy.  Take it right before bed and when you wake up the work is done, like magic!  I personally mix it together with my bed time shake.  My shaker cup is filled with 1 scoop of Somatomax (sleep GH release),2 big scoops or a decent pour of Orange flavored coarse Metamucil, 90 grams of chocolate protein, and 1 scoop of BioTest L-leucine  (makes everything more anabolic).  It’s pure function and tastes horrible, but I just power through it thinking of championship quality dumps and call it a night, mentally preparing myself for colon-cleansing awesomeness in the morning.  So in closing fiber is the #1 for my #2’s.  Give it a shot and be unstoppable in everything , or don’t, and continue being average.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search