Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

September 06, 2011

9*6*11 day one lower... training and throwing... NOW WITH VIDEO

Today I am a bit stiff still from the trip and competition.  However since there is only a small number of training days left before worlds I have to take advantage.  Also today it seems that Ash managed to fit the Bay Area's weather in her bag and brought it home with us.  So with the hi today in the low 80's I decided I would be doing myself and my training a disservice if I just sat on my ass all day.  Here's how it went.

Warm up- x 5
jump rope x 100
pvc roll
philly ball roll
eblow rehab
band good mornings
stretch

Training:
squat:
bar x 10 x 3
135 x 5 x 2
225 x 3 x 2
315 x 2 x 4

Throwing:
22 hammer x 2 (on the second throw the head shot off before the throw I think it was about to go almost 200'  My Fat like reflexes saved me from going down though.)
16 hammer x 12 best of 133'  (felt solid I like the dynamic start.  I am going to keep playing with it.)

I figured while the ground is soft following whatever this Lee storm was supposed to be, I will throw some hammers.  These are my weakest event that I can train.  (Caber is way worse but I don't have one and probably wont have one in the next two weeks.)   So may as well strike while I can and try to make some improvements so I don't get to embarrassed at worlds.

1 comment:

Custom Search